HolyStone (Europe) Limited is the European-based subsidiary of Holy Stone Enterprise Company Limited (HEC) – a market leader in the design and manufacture of high quality multilayer ceramic capacitors and ceramic based RF components.
Holy Stone’s European headquarters, based in Norwich, UK, is responsible for all direct sales and distribution channels across the whole of Europe and Israel. A team of highly experienced people is available from its European headquarters to support direct customers and locally-based agents/distributors, with real time customer service including technical/design support.
Holy Stone Enterprise Company Limited is based in Taipei, Taiwan, with factories in Lungtan, Taiwan, and Guangdon, China. The company was founded in 1981 and is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
Holy Stone produces a broad line of standard and specialised products with the support of an advanced materials laboratory in Japan. Our modern factories utilise state-of-the-art equipment and technology. The facilities are ISO-9000-2000, ISO-14001 and QS 9000 certified. The company also holds many internationally recognised product approvals for its safety capacitors.
To complement the full range of ceramic capacitors, there is a strong focus on Application Specific Products and Technologies such as:
– High voltage capacitors (200VDC to 10KVDC)
– Y3/X2 and Y2/X1 SM safety-certified capacitors
– X1/Y2 and X1/Y1 safety-certified disc capacitors
– Polymer terminated capacitors (SuperTerm)
– High C/V Tantalum replacements (1uF to 100uF)
– High CV Class 1 (NPO/COG) products for stability and efficiency
– LTCC components for a variety of RF applications
– High-Q and Low ESL at high frequency
– EMI chip filter products
– Chip capacitor arrays
– Low profile capacitors
– High voltage disc capacitors for inverter and power supplies