Rakon has a strong heritage in RADAR sub- systems and low phase noise solutions. our solutions are ideal when upgrading existing SAW – based RADAR systems. Digital pulse compression Sub- system and high speed digital processing enable significant system performance improvement.
These are USB/SPI programming Frequency synthesizer with several mode options: CW, chirp, list, pulse and burst.
- Output frequency range
- I/Q: 10 to 500 MHz
- RF with Internal Reference: 3 to 4 GHz
- RF with External Reference: 1 GHz
bandwidth inside 2 to 4 MHz
- SFDR: >=60 dBc for I/Q: >=50 dBc for RF
- Noise floor: <=155 dBc/Hz typ, at 500 MHz
RADAR Sub- systems
The series of radar
Sub- systems are provided with FPGA firmware loaded, including waveforms generations and pulse comression.
- Size: 175 x 152 x 27.1, 175 x 75 x 10mm
- IF analog input and output
- BITE function
- High BxT compression gain
- one or two expander channels, one or two independed compressor channels.