Rakon has released the RXO5032AD, its cost-effective and smallest XO for aeronautics and high reliability applications. A custom option of RXO5032AD is also available with optional screening following the guidelines of MIL-PRF-55310 level B.
The RXO5032AD is Rakon’s solution to meet the market demand for high performance Commercially Off The Shelf (COTS) XOs. This oscillator is able to operate in harsh environments at a reasonable cost with excellent high shock resistance of up to 1500 g. In addition, its low power consumption, low RMS jitter and tight frequency stability over operating temperature are unique characteristics of this small form factor XO.
• Small hermetically sealed SMD package size of 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.2 mm.
• Frequency ranges for CMOS output: 8 to 200 MHz
• Wide frequency range for LVPECL or LVDS output: 8 to 1500 MHz
• Excellent high shock resistance: up to 1500 g, 0.5 ms, 1/2 sine.
• Low RMS jitter: 0.9 ps typ.
• Tight FvT stability: ±50 ppm (Absolute Frequency Drift) over -40°C to +85°C
• Low power: 50 to 178 mW typ.
The RXO5032AD is the ideal XO solution for demanding aeronautics and high reliability applications requiring cost-effective COTS products.