PCIe® Gen 4 1-20Gbps Multichannel Mux/DeMUX
The PI3DBS16212 and PI3DBS16412 are 1-20Gbps 2-channel and 4-channel 2:1 differential multiplexers/demultiplexers signal switches with an extremely low loss, reflection, crosstalk, and skew.
This solution offers greater flexibility of channels and routing, typical applications include switching high-speed serial signals employing the latest protocols, including 20Gbps Thunderbolt™ 3; 16Gbps PCIe 4.0 architecture; 10Gbps USB3.1 Gen2; 12Gbps Serial Attached SCSI 3 (SAS3); 8.1Gbps Display Port 4 (DP4); 12Gbps HDMI2.1, and 10Gbps Ethernet standards.
- Excellent signal integrity with an insertion loss of just -1.3dB at 16Gbps.
- Power dissipation is very low at typically 300µA
- Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Technology
- Very small profile package at 2mm x 2mm for the 2:1 multiplexer
PCIe® Gen 4 Clock Generators, Buffers, and Oscillators
Diodes Incorporated introduces a complete line of timing solutions
for PCI Express® (PCIe®) 4.0 technology applications covering clock generators,
clock buffers, and crystal oscillators.
The PI6CG18xxx is a family of 1.8V ultra-low power PCIe® Gen4 multi-output
(2/4/8) clock generators that provide 2/4/8 HCSL outputs, and PI6CG15xxx runs
on 1.5V and provides 4 HCSL outputs.
- Up to 85% power savings with PCIe Gen 4
- performanceOn-Chip Termination saves 4 resistors/ output pair (up to 32 resistors)
- Exceeds PCIe Gen4 jitter requirements (<0.4ps RMS)
- Board saving TQFN packages: 4x4mm, 5x5mm, and 6x6mm
The PI6CB18xxx is a family of 1.8V ultra-low power PCIe® Gen4 clock buffers
with 2/4/6/8 HCSL outputs fanned-out from a reference input. These buffers
include on-chip termination and individual output enables for improved power
- Ultra-low power consumption with improved performance. Up to 85% power savings with PCIe Gen 4 performance
Diodes' offer multiple PCIe® Gen 4 crystal oscillators covering different
- Exceeds PCIe Gen4 jitter requirements (<0.5ps RMS)